wtorek, 17 lipca 2012

Dzień bez miniatur / No miniature day

Witaj Maria. Ale ja się cieszę, jak wchodzę tu i widzę nowego obserwatora.  Coś słodkiego na powitanie.
 Welcome Maria. I'm so happy when I enter here and see a new follower. Something sweet for you.


No i nic dzisiaj nie zrobiłam. Co prawda spędziłam dwie godziny przygotowując instrukcje do kolejnych tutoriali, ale nic nie ulepiłam, nie skleiłam, ani nie uszyłam. Ech... pogoda kiepska, dzieci się nudzą. Za to upiekłam z dziewczynami prawdziwe, jadalne ciasto. Bananowe. Z różowym lukrem. I z... zakalcem. To może nawet lepiej, że nic dzisiaj nie zrobiłam.
 Pozdrawiam serdecznie.
I didn't make anything today. Well, I spent two hours writing instructions for next tutorials but I didn't sculpt anything, didn't sew anything or didn't glue anything. The weather's awful, kids are bored. We baked a real edible cake then. It was a banana bread. Covered with pink icing. And it was a sad cake. Perhaps it's better I didn't make anything today.
Lots of hugs.

2 komentarze:

  1. This cake is amazing, so real! Vc is a wonderful artist.
    I hope the weather clears and that children can enjoy the sun. ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...